Thursday, December 03, 2009

Racketeering -- Immunity from Prosecution

Hogan & Hartson, L.L.P.

August 10, 2004

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Apartment # 136
Washington, D.C. 20008

Dear Mr. Freedman

I am in receipt of your letter of August 6, 2004. I do not practice in the area you describe and am not in a position to assist you. I recommend that you contact the District of Columbia Bar for a referral to an attorney who can help you.

I am returning the disk that accompanied your letter.

Yours truly,

William D. Nussbaum

Enclosures
_____________________________________

My letter to Mr. Nussbaum advised that I believed I was the victim of a fraud and racketeering conspiracy run by the senior attorney managers of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld. I stated that I believed that the manager of the Cleveland Park Branch of the D.C. Public Library had a wealth of information concerning the conspiracy. I requested Mr. Nussbaum's legal services in negotiating immunity from prosecution for Brian Brown with the D.C. Office of U.S. Attorney in exchange for information he possessed about the conspiracy.

I believe that Mr. Nussbaum used to be an assistant U.S. Attorney in D.C. I vaguely recall that he had been involved in the John Hinckley case somehow. Mr. Nussbaum practiced at Hogan & Hartson while I was an agency-supplied temporary employee at that firm from mid-September 1985 to late February 1988. I have a vague recollection that adorning his office wall at 815 Connecticut Avenue was a poster of one of the George Rockwell "Four Freedoms" paintings, which suggested to me that he was an admirer of FDR. I liked that. Mr. Nussbaum had no reason to know who I was.

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

My current diagnosis is "delusional disorder." Nothing I write can be construed by any reasonable person as an accurate representation of reality.

My Daily Struggles said...

Is there such a thing as "a conspiracy to stalk?" That's what Akin Gump did. They conspired with Brian Brown to stalk me from 1991 to 2009.

(That should be good for another $50,000!!)