Tuesday, October 18, 2011

U.S. Secret Service Mystery

1.  In a letter dated June 27, 1996 that I wrote and sent to a psychiatric treatment facility I pretended to be a deranged individual and referred to a violation of Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 84, § 1751. The letter made its way to a federal law enforcement registry, but no law enforcement agency, including the U.S. Secret Service, contacted me about the letter.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/10/watch-list.html

2.  In a post I published on this blog on November 17, 2010 -- about a year ago -- I stated that I was very angry with President Obama.  The blog post triggered an immediate response from the U.S. Secret Service; I was interviewed at my residence the following day, November 18, 2010 by two agents (including U.S. Secret Service Agent xxxxx xxxxxxx) who also searched my residence and reviewed the word documents saved on my computer.

During the interview I told S.A. xxxxxxx that "I like to commit felonies."  He chuckled.  I explained that I am currently defrauding the U.S. Social Security Administration and D.C. Medicaid.  My admission meant nothing to him.  Three weeks later I was advised by telephone that the investigation had been completed and that no further action would be taken.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/11/do-you-think-i-can-get-us-secret.html

I find all this a tad askew.

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Oddities about the Secret Service interview on November 18, 2010:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/02/us-secret-service-fallin-down-on-job.html

My Daily Struggles said...

Psinet (38.105.109.14) [Label IP Address] 0 returning visits
United States FlagArlington, Virginia, United States

(No referring link)
19 Oct 10:43:44 AM
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/10/us-secret-service-mystery.html