Wednesday, October 05, 2011

SSA Disability Claim: Notice of Possible Illegality

The U.S. Social Security Administration granted my claim for disability benefits in August 1993.

December 20, 1993
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC  20008

U.S. Social Security Administration
Office of Disability and International
   Operations
1500 Woodlawn Drive
Baltimore, MD  21241-0001

RE: Social Security Disability Claim xxx-xx-xxxx

Dear Sir:

Enclosed for your information with respect to the above-referenced claim is additional documentation.

Because the actions of my former employer, the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, may involve violations of federal criminal law, including federal racketeering law,  the Social Security Administration may wish to contact the criminal division of the U.S. Department of Justice regarding this matter.  Akin Gump's discriminatory denial of disability benefits in my case may be part of a pattern or practice of a discriminatory denial of employee benefits.  In the case of Mrs. Patricia McNeil, not only did Akin Gump deny that employee maternity benefits, but the unlawful termination of her employment after 4 1/2 years precluded the vesting of her pension plan under ERISA, an event that would have occurred, but for the unlawful termination, upon the fifth anniversary of employment.

An interesting sidelight to this matter is the fact that Mr. Dennis M. Race, the attorney manager who terminated my employment, is also the firm's resident legal expert in the field of employee benefits.  The firm's management committee refers to Mr. Race legal questions relating to employee benefits.

I believe that intense surveillance of me by my former employer continues; the surveillance is now in its sixth year.  On Friday December 17, 1993 my psychiatrist, Dr. Pitts, stated to me emphatically that she believes my ideation is paranoid.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

There is no indication of what documents I forwarded to SSA.