Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Message to Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) -- A Virtual Admission of Wrongdoing by the US Marshals Service

Rep. John Conyers:

The following is the revised text of an email message I sent to the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice on June 3, 2011. I believe I may currently be defrauding the federal government (The U.S. Social Security Administration) of about a half million dollars, a felony. Further, I may be using the D.C. Dept. of Mental Health to fabricate evidence of mental illness ultimately to defraud the U.S. Social Security Administration, a felony. I am concerned that the DOJ and FBI will not investigate this matter because a full investigation might embarrass the law partners of Vernon Jordan, who is a personal friend of Attorney General Holder. I am concerned that for Mr. Holder personal friendships come before executing the laws of the United States.

Gary Freedman
___________________

Criminal Division
U.S. Department of Justice

Dear Sir:

I certify under penalty of criminal prosecution for making false statements that the following declaration is true and correct to the best of my knowledge:

1. The U.S. Department of the Treasury made a wire transfer of $1288 to my bank account on June 3, 2011 per my claim of disability granted by the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA): disability claim no. xxx xx xxxx.

2. The SSA determined that I became disabled and not suitable for employment by reason of severe mental illness that may be associated with a risk of violent behavior, effective October 29, 1991. As part of my initial claim for benefits in 1993 I provided to SSA evidence that my direct supervisor (Christine Robertson), who reported directly to a senior management attorney (R. Bruce McLean, Esq.) at the law firm where I was employed, advised her employees after my termination that she feared I might return to the firm to kill her and arranged to have the firm take protective measures to guard against a possible homicidal assault (agency record at 41).


http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/06/social-security-notice-of-award-1993.html

3. The SSA determined that I became disabled effective October 29, 1991 based on the sworn declaration of Laurence J. Hoffman, Esq. and Dennis M. Race, Esq. of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, where I was employed until I was diagnosed with mental illness that might be associated with a risk of violence. Akin Gump's mental status determination, according to the sworn declaration, was made in consultation with a practicing psychiatrist (Gertrude R. Ticho, M.D.). Dr. Ticho (deceased) denied in a letter written on her letterhead in July 1993 and in a taped telephone conversation I had with her in October 1993 that she ever had any communications of the kind alleged by Akin Gump.


http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/12/social-security-administration-initial.html

4. The District of Columbia Court of Appeals affirmed (1998) a prior agency determination (1993) that found that Akin Gump's sworn declaration was factual and that the employer's mental status determination was genuine and credible, see Freedman v. D.C. Department of Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Sept. 1, 1998), relying in part on the Brief on Appeal filed with the Court on July 25, 1997 by the D.C. Corporation Counsel.


http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/03/dc-reply-brief-freedman-v-dc-dept-human.html

5. On January 15, 2010 I was interviewed by Deputy Marshal xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx of the U.S. Marshals Service (Washington, DC) who had concerns, based on my prior statements and conduct, that I might pose a continuing and indefinite risk of harm to U.S. District Court Judge xxxxx xx xxxx and the judge's immediate family. It was Judge xxxxxxx who in 1996 affirmed a prior agency determination that failed to find that Akin Gump's published statements that I might have been homicidal and extremely dangerous, see paragraph 2 above (agency record at 41), as of late October 1991 constituted acts of defamation motivated by a discriminatory animus. Judge xxxxxxx relied in part on inapposite case law to exonerate the apparent unlawful conduct of the law partners of Vernon Jordan.


http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/04/superior-court-decision-freedman-v-dc.html

The USMS imposed continuing and indefinite protective measures limiting my access to a public facility and to a house of worship. The protective measures imposed by the USMS are inconsistent with my employability under the Americans With Disabilities Act, which permits an employer to refuse to employ a disabled person who poses a risk of harm at a place of employment.


http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/12/fourth-amendment-touch-my-junk-please.html

6. I believe that to the extent that SSA claim no. xxx xx xxxx is based on the sworn declaration of Laurence J. Hoffman, Esq. and Dennis M. Race, Esq. that I became unemployable effective October 29, 1991, that I suffered from severe mental illness and posed a risk of violence as of said date, the claim is based on criminal fraud, a felony under federal law.

7. I believe that to the extent that SSA claim no. xxx xx xxxx is based on the aforementioned Brief on Appeal filed by the D.C. Corporation Counsel with the D.C. Court of Appeals, the claim is based on criminal fraud, a felony under federal law. I believe that the Brief on Appeal contains several material omissions of fact and law calculated to mislead the Court, misrepresents the agency record and findings, and constitutes a willful fraud by the D.C. Corporation Counsel on the D.C. Court of Appeals.

8. I believe that to the extent that SSA claim no. xxx xx xxxx is supported by the action of the USMS in concluding that I pose a continuing and indefinite risk of harm to a federal judge (and that judge's immediate family), and in imposing continuing and indefinite restrictions on my access to a public facility and to a house of worship, the claim is based on criminal fraud, a felony under federal law. I believe that the USMS did not form a good faith belief that I pose a risk of harm nor was the interview that Deputy Marshal xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx conducted at my residence on January 15, 2010, or my prior conduct or statements that occasioned the interview, a sufficient basis to conclude that I pose a risk of harm. Further, I believe that the USMS interview was the product of a criminal conspiracy between the USMS and other(s) to intimidate me in the free exercise of my constitutionally-protected right to publish facts concerning the likely fraudulent nature of my SSA disability claim and the likely criminal conduct of attorney managers of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld. 18 U.S.C. Section 241 (Conspiracy against Rights).

9. USMS Associate General Counsel xxx xxxxx (202-xxx xxxx) advised me by email on June 7, 2011 that a letter I sent to Judge xxxxxxx dated August 14, 2000 -- 10 years ago -- triggered the USMS concerns that I might pose a security risk to Judge xxxxxxx and prompted the USMS interview on January 15, 2010. That proposition is so ludicrous that it raises a substantial question about whether the stated reason for the USMS interview was simply pretext for an attempt by the USMS to try intimidate me: a possible felony per 18 U.S.C. Section 241 (Conspiracy against Rights.)

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC 20008

No comments: