Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Social Security Initial Claim -- Lack of Deception

June 4, 1993
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC 20008

Paul G. Yessler, MD
2501 Calvert Street, NW
Suite 101
Washington, DC 20008

          RE: Social Security Disability Psychiatric Evaluation

Dear Dr. Yessler:

This will confirm my appointment at 11:00 AM, Saturday, June 12, 1993 with regard to the above-referenced matter.

Enclosed is a document that I have recently submitted to my current treating psychiatrist, Dr. Suzanne M. Pitts at the George Washington University Medical Center Department of Psychiatry. The writing may assist you in your evaluation of my current mental state.

Also, Dr. Pitts has a copy of my autobiographical sketch and a collection of letters and other documents and tape recordings I have prepared during the period of my therapy with her. You may wish to contact Dr. Pitts to obtain copies of these communications, which, again, may assist you in your evaluation.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman
 ________________________

Letters submitted to Dr. Pitts include:


http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/01/me-freud-and-soviet-ambassador.html

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/07/gw-psychotherapy-letter-to-suzanne.html

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

I am unable to certify that I in fact submitted this particular tape to Dr. Pitts at GW. But I did submit tapes of other telephone conversations with my sister to Dr. Pitts.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/05/george-washington-university-fraud-lack.html