Monday, June 27, 2011

The Mah Nishtanah of Gary Freedman: Why Is Gary Freedman Different from All Other People?

 schizoids.info
Schizoid Personality Test

Self-Assessment Questionnaire

By Mikel Martinez 
Mark with a circle     T    (True)      F     (False) 
1- I usually have someone to go out with .........T    F 
2 –I feel that life is pointless................. T    F 
3 –I usually work alone……   T    F 
 
4 - Sometimes I tell friends what a great time I had   T    F 
5 –I have a poor sex life  ............................T    F 
6 - Some people think that I am weird............................        T    F
7- When people laugh or cry, I remain calm....................      T    F 
8 –Wherever I am, I’m always deep in thought.............         T    F 
9- I am indifferent to praise......           T    F 
10- I am never affectionate................T    F 
11 – I don’t fit into a team.......................T    F 
12 – I usually enjoy life........................   T    F 
13 – I find it hard to congratulate people on their birthdays or other special occasions..... T    F 
14 - If someone snubs me, I tend to ignore it.......T    F 

15- If someone oversteps my boundaries, I know how to defend myself.... T    F 
16 – I have little success with the opposite sex.........T    F

17 –I enjoy neighbourhood gatherings ..................T     F 
18 – I would prefer to lose than to struggle ....... T     F 
 
19 –I am fairly to very introverted ..................    T     F 
20 – I am not interested in friendships...............   T     F 
21-I laugh and smile readily ..........  T    F
22 – I am sometimes very effusive.........  T     F 
23 –I always attend funerals of people I knew......T     F 
24- I feel very attached to certain people ...........T     F 
25 - I know how my friends live, but they do not know how I live   T     F 
26- I devote myself to things I can do alone, rather than working in a group..    T     F 
27 – I have fewer friends than I have fingers on one hand.... T     F 
28-I feel disinclined to do my tasks ............ T   F
 
29- I am easily bored by conversation ......  T   F 
30- I have no desire to be involved with anyone or anything .... T   F
31- I find it hard to maintain eye contact ........  T   F
32-Everything I do requires effort ........  T   F
33-I am full of energy ..............T    F
34-I prefer to go unnoticed ...... T   F
 
35- I am unaffected by either good or bad news .......T   F
36- Sometimes I feel  apathetic   .....T   F

Give yourself one point for each of the following:   1F-2T-3T-4F-5T-6T-7T-8T-9T-10T-11T-12F-13T-14T- 15F-16T-17F-18T-19T-20T-21T-22F-23F-24F-25T-26T-27T-28T-29T-30T-31T-32T-33F-34T-35T-36T

RESULTS  =If your total is  21-24 you can consider yourself a  LOW schizoid
                     = If your total is 27-30 you can consider yourself an INTERMEDIATE  schizoid
                      = If your total is 33-36 you can consider yourself a HIGH schizoid
DIAGNOSIS:This diagnosis is merely a guide, and is intended for personal use only. It is not meant to replace the professional evaluation of a psychologist or psychiatrist. .
(This web page is available.........in Spanish ........in French  )
Site updated on March 19 , 2011  .  Cpyright (c) 2008-2011 schizoids.info

No comments: