Monday, June 27, 2011

D.C. Attorney General: Assistance with the Commission of a Felony

Irvin B. Nathan
Attorney General
District of Columbia

Dear Mr. Nathan:

I believe I am currently engaged in the commission of a felony. I believe I am in the long term process of defrauding the U.S. government of $500,000 (a half-million dollars). I believe I am using the D.C. Department of Mental Health to fabricate evidence for a fraudulent Social Security Disability claim.

I want to offer my sincere thanks to William J. Earl, Esq., assistant attorney general for the District of Columbia for helping me to commit a felony. Without Mr. Earl's dogged efforts to conceal the commission of crimes by the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld as well as to defraud the D.C. Superior Court in the year 1996 it is doubtful whether I could have ever brought off my felony successfully. My hat's off to Mr. Earl.


http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/06/akin-gump-what-was-dc-corporation.html

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC 20008
202 362 7064

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Mr. Earl already told the Court I suffer from mental illness of a severity that renders me not suitable for employment.

My statements about Mr. Earl are not libel, they're a symptom of an illness affirmed in 1996 by Mr. Earl.