Friday, June 24, 2011

Eleanor Holmes Norton -- Letter of February 24, 1994

The following letter was apparently written in connection with Representative Norton's assistance with my Social Security Disability claim:

Mr. Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue NW #136
Washington, DC  20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

Thank you for your kind letter of February 18, 1994.  I am glad I could be of help.

Please do not hesitate to contact me whenever you feel I may be of assistance to you in a matter within my federal jurisdiction

Sincerely,

Eleanor Holmes Norton

EHN:kh

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

In early 1994 Representative Norton helped me obtain Social Security back payments for the period April 1992 (when I became eligible for disability) until August 1993 when my claim was approved. The payment was for approximately $13,000 dollars.