Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Did The U.S. Department of Justice Know About Me as of January 15, 2010

On Friday January 15, 2010 two officers from U.S. Department of Justice interviewed me at my residence  about a law enforcement matter.  One of the officers said he had been reading my blog, My Daily Struggles, since the previous November (2009).  Beginning in the fall of 2009 I began posting letters and other documents I had written about my employment problems at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld (1988-1991).   The Justice Department officer told me he was concerned about the tone and content of my writings.  He referred to my blog as "an angry blog" or a "very angry blog."

By the Justice Department's own admission, it was aware of the following about me:

1.  Three federal judges responded to my letters that referred to gun violence and homicide.

a. blog post dated November 6, 2009:

Judge Jon Newman, former chief judge of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/11/has-metro-dc-police-ever-heard-of-first.html

b. blog post dated December 7, 2009: 

Judge David Sentelle, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit

 http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/12/judge-david-sentelle.html

c. blog post dated December 5, 2009:

Judge Susan Webber Wright

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/12/judge-susan-webber-wright.html

(In addition Judge James Buckley of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit responded to my letter, but I had not yet posted that letter as of January 15, 2010.  I sent a letter to Judge Marjorie Rendell (3rd Circuit); Judge Rendell did not reply.

d. blog post dated November 27, 2009:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/11/governor-of-pennsylvania-and-akin-gump.html

Judge Rendell is the wife of Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell and -- like Bob Strauss -- former head of the Democratic National Committee.

I sent a similar letter to Judge Sylvia H. Rambo (U.S.D.C. Mid. Pa.); Judge Rambo did not reply or contact the USMS.  I seem to have lost that letter.

2.  I had sent numerous letters to the U.S. Attorney in Philadelphia, Michael R. Stiles.  The letters contained the phrase "Mr. Ruff is talking real guns, real bullets, real brain tissue."  U.S. Attorney Stiles did not reply to my letters, but he didn't contact federal law enforcement either.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/12/why-didnt-philadelphia-us-attorney.html

As of January 2010 I had posted only one of the letters to U.S. Attorney Stiles on this blog, on December 31, 2009 (letter dated July 17, 1997).  However, all the letters I sent to U.S. Attorney Stiles were contained in my document submission to the U.S. Capitol Police (see below).

3.  I provided three computer discs to U.S. Capitol Police Special Agent Steven Horan on August 7, 1998 that contained all the letters I had written between November 1996 and August 1998.  Agent Horan did not take any action with regard to that document submission.

blog post dated November 12, 2009:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/11/us-capitol-police-letter-no-1.html

I continue to believe that the Justice Department officer who interviewed me on January 15, 2010 either had poor reading comprehension skills or that the investigation was a sham threat investigation carried out to intimidate me because my blog was an embarrassment to my former employer, Akin Gump, one of whose senior counsel is Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., a friend of the U.S. Attorney General.

3 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Letter to Bob Strauss's poker buddy, Chief Justice William Rehnquist:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/05/chief-justice-william-h-rehnquist.html

My Daily Struggles said...

Letter to Judge James C. Cacheris; Judge Cacheris did not reply.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/05/judge-james-c-cacheris-judicial.html

The judge's brother is Plato Cacheris, Esq. who has represented various figures in Washington, D.C. scandals, including:

Defense of Attorney General John N. Mitchell, Watergate scandal figure.

Defense of Fawn Hall, Iran-Contra scandal figure, who worked with Oliver North.

Defense of Congressman Michael "Ozzy" Myers, ABSCAM scandal.

Co-representation, with Jake Stein, of Monica Lewinsky, associate of President William Clinton.

Plea bargain for CIA agent, turned Russian spy, Aldrich Ames that enabled his wife to receive a lighter jail sentence for aiding and abetting Ames' espionage.

Defense of Robert Hanssen, FBI agent and secret spy for the Soviet Union; a plea bargain allowed him to avoid the death penalty in exchange for complete cooperation in revealing his activities to the government, but not to the public. His wife would receive a "survivor" pension.

My Daily Struggles said...

Classic pretext:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/06/significant-moments-secret-agenda.html