Saturday, February 12, 2011

Social Security Fraud -- email Message to the HHS Office of Inspector General

-----Original Message-----

From: garfreed
To: hhstips
Sent: Sat, Feb 12, 2011 4:07 pm
Subject: Social Security Fraud

Sir:

I want to assure you that I am doing everything I can to help the Federal Bureau of Investigation investigate the apparent criminal conduct of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld in defrauding the U.S. Social Security Administration. I believe that NASDAQ General Counsel Edward S. Knight, Esq. (a former Akin Gump partner and former General Counsel of the U.S. Department of the Treasury) has information that could be useful to the FBI and I have urged him to disclose that information.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/02/open-letter-to-edward-s-knight-esq.html

Gary Freedman
SSA no. xxx xx xxxx

No comments: