Friday, February 25, 2011

U.S. Marshals Service: Accessory to Fraud and Racketeering

I emailed the following message to the Office of Inspector General of the United States as a concerned citizen. It is outrageous to me that a branch of the U.S. Department of Justice has allowed itself to be used to further a fraud and racketeering conspiracy run by the attorney managers of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld with the possible complicity of their friends at the highest levels of the federal government. What concerned citizen wouldn't be outraged?

To the Office of Inspector General:

I want to offer my sincere thanks to Deputy U.S. Marshal [redacted] (Washington, DC) for helping me to defraud the federal government of a half-million dollars. His help in January 2010 was invaluable to me.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/02/us-marshals-service-can-we-help-you.html

You will note that I have been diagnosed with psychotic mental illness (that cannot be detected on comprehensive psychological testing).   According to my treating psychiatrists my admissions and allegations of crimes are a symptom of my psychotic illness. I currently take antipsychotic medication every day, prescribed by Sara Keiser, MD at the McClendon Center, Washington, DC.

Again, my thanks to Mr. [redacted] and the men and women of the USMS.  Those guys are great!

Gary Freedman
202 362 7064

Why was it that the U.S. Secret Service was able to carry out a threat investigation (beginning November 18, 2010) without bolstering my fraudulent Social Security claim and without impairing my right to publish facts concerning crimes injurious to the United States?

No comments: