Sunday, February 27, 2011

Akin Gump Criminal Conspiracy -- Metropolitan Police of the District of Columbia

The D.C. Office of Corporation Counsel advised the D.C. Superior Court (1996) and the D.C. Court of Appeals (1997) that I formed a good faith belief that my former employer, the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, violated several provisions of the D.C. Code in (1) filing false sworn statements with a D.C. agency in violation of the D.C. Human Rights Act of 1977, (2) soliciting confidential mental health information from my treating psychiatrist (Stanley R. Palombo, M.D.) in violation of the D.C. Mental Health Information Act of 1978, and (3) in breaking into my residence on Tuesday January 2, 1990.

On  February 4, 2011 I sent the following email message to the MPDC.  Several days later I met with two MPDC officers at my residence.  I explained that I believed that I was a victim of a criminal conspiracy carried out by Akin Gump, but that I had no concrete evidence that any crimes had been committed.  I asked if the MPDC could institute a criminal investigation based on a substantial volume of circumstantial evidence.  The MPDC advised me that it could not institute a criminal investigation based on circumstantial evidence only.

Note that the following matters do fall within the investigative jurisdiction of the MPDC: My possible fraudulent use of the  D.C. Department of Mental Health to fabricate evidence of disability; my possible fraudulent use of the D.C. Department of Mental Health to obtain a housing subsidy; my possible fraudulent use of the McClendon Center to fabricate evidence of disability; and my billing D.C. Medicaid for the treatment of nonexistent mental illness.
 ________________________________________

To the Metropolitan Police of the District of Columbia:

I was diagnosed with severe mental illness by my former employer in consultation with a psychiatrist, and have been disabled and unemployed since October 29, 1991. I have received Social Security Disability benefits since 1991; my Social Security number is xxx xx xxxx. My birthdate is xx-xx-xx; I am 57 years old.

I believe that I am a victim of an organized criminal conspiracy being carried out by the senior managers of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, located at 1333 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20008: the firm where I worked as a paralegal from March 1988 to October 1991.

I have apprised the FBI Washington DC Field Office about my case, but the FBI refuses to institute an investigation because I have no concrete evidence that a crime has been committed. However, I believe there is persuasive circumstantial evidence that Akin Gump and others have engaged in massive, coordinated deception of a nature that probably only arises in cases where there is an underlying criminal conspiracy.

I write a blog called My Daily Struggles which details my beliefs. I would like to draw the MPDC's attention to the following two blog posts that detail significant facts about my case.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/01/fbi-sorry-theres-nothing-to-investigate.html

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/02/ny-fbi-field-office-communication-of.html

Thank you very much. I anticipate that there is nothing the MPDC can do in the absence of evidence that a crime has been committed. But I would like the MPDC to be aware of my concerns.

I am in out-patient psychotherapy with a psychiatrist named Jitendra Annapareddy, MD. His telephone number is 202 407 2153. He is a third year psychiatry resident affiliated with St. Elizabeths Hospital. Dr. Annapareddy's supervisor is Earle Baughman, M.D., St. Elizabeths Hospital. I have never had a psych admission at any time in my life. I have no arrest record.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC 20008
202 362 7064

No comments: