Thursday, February 03, 2011

N.Y. FBI Field Office -- The Communication of a Concerned Citizen

Sir:

This will alert the FBI N.Y. Field Office that I have sent the following two email messages to Gary Granoff, Esq., an attorney who practices in Manhattan and a member of the Board of Trustees of The George Washington University, located in Washington, DC.

I suffer from severe mental illness that was first diagnosed by Dennis M. Race, Esq. at the Washington, DC office of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld in consultation with Gertrude R. Ticho, MD (a Washington, DC psychiatrist who is now deceased). Since the year 1992 my doctors -- at GW (1992 to 1996) and elsewhere -- have consistently advised me that my belief that I am a victim of a fraud
and racketeering conspiracy run by Akin Gump's attorney managers is a symptom of my illness. The only evidence that I am mentally ill is my belief that I am a victim of an organized crime. I have advised the
FBI Washington, DC Field Office of my beliefs.

Akin Gump has an office in Manhattan. Incidentally, Randy Levine, Esq., Senior Counsel in the New York office of Akin Gump, is also a trustee of The George Washington University. I have had no communications with Mr. Levine of any kind.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC 20008
202 362 7064
_______________________

Mr. Granoff:

I bring the following matter to your attention in your capacity as a trustee of The George Washington University:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/02/open-letter-to-dan-spiegel-covington.html

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC
202 362 7064

Mr. Granoff:

I bring the following matter to your attention in your capacity as a trustee of The George Washington University:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/01/open-letter-to-eugene-i-lambert-esq-is.html

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC 20008
202 362 7064

No comments: