Thursday, February 03, 2011

Congressman Steve King Invites Me To Stay In Touch!

Friends,

I would like to invite you to begin receiving the eNewsletter that I regularly send to interested constituents to keep them updated and informed about the work I do in Congress.

These eNewsletters will cover a variety of topics, including events happening in the Fifth District, my work on Congressional Committees and my perspective on current issues.

In order to stay up to date on my work in Congress, I encourage you to subscribe to my eNewsletter. By subscribing, you will ensure that each eNewsletter is delivered directly to your inbox so that you can stay informed about the latest news.

For more information concerning my work in Congress, please visit my website or send me an email.

Sincerely,

Steve King
Member of Congress

No comments: