Monday, February 07, 2011

Akin Gump: My Allegations of Criminal Misconduct

The D.C. Court of Appeals affirmed a prior agency determination (based on the sworn declarations of Dennis M. Race, Esq.) that many of my beliefs about Akin Gump, specifically including my beliefs about Akin Gump's criminal conduct, are the product of a psychiatric "disorder." Freedman v. D.C. Dept. Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Sept. 1, 1998).

My allegations about Akin Gump are a factual report of my beliefs.  Many of my beliefs about the world have been diagnosed as delusional by mental health professionals and have been affirmed to be "ideas of reference" by the D.C. Court of Appeals.  See Freedman.  My deluded beliefs are symptoms of illness, and not representations of reality that can be relied on as true.

No comments: