Thursday, February 24, 2011

Social Secuity Fraud: email Message to Robert Reischauer -- Urban Institute

Robert Reischauer
President
Urban Institute
2100 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
202 833-7200

Mr. Reischauer:

I am writing to you in your capacity as a trustee of the Social Security and Medicare trust funds.

The Office of Inspector General of the United States needs to look into why the U.S. Marshal undertook in January 2010 what appears to have been a sham threat investigation of me.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/12/fourth-amendment-touch-my-junk-please.html

The following facts may be pertinent to the possible use of the USMS to intimidate me.

1. The law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld (DC) filed false sworn statements with a DC agency certifying that I suffered from severe mental illness that rendered me potentially violent. I used these false sworn statements to apply for Social Security Disability benefits. My disability claim is a total fraud and will end up costing the government about a half million dollars. Yes, I am currently engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/12/social-security-administration-initial.html

2. A senior management partner at Akin Gump is Vernon Jordan.

3. I started blogging about Akin Gump's conduct in the fall of 2009.

4. The U.S. Marshal interviewed me on 1/15/10, alleging that I made threatening statements about a federal judge: an accusation that has no factual support.

5. Attorney General Holder is a personal friend of Vernon Jordan.

6. Vernon Jordan reportedly tried to buy the silence of Monica Lewinsky in the late 1990s.

I believe the DC FBI Field Office is aware of my case. Phone: (202) 278-2000.

Gary Freedman

1 comment:

Linda Joy Adams said...

yo can read more about my situation on line. if you can be a witness in a criminal court against a high level official; then you will be a target to discredit your testimony. My situation is a little different than yours. Union contracts used to prohibit any kind of; fitness for duty exams unless there was a valid reason for it. Anyone can have 'stress' by just living in the modern world. I was cleared for any kind of diagnoses and agency officials in desperation for not facing murder and treason charges altered documents, but left the original that had another party's name on the document intact. OIG's can only investigate or refer for prosecution what the political head of the agency permits. This is not the original OIG law enacted in 1974.