Tuesday, September 14, 2010

People Who Need to Talk or Persuade Others to Talk

Jeffrey S. Akman, M.D., Chairman, Psychiatry Department, George Washington University Medical Center.   Dr. Akman was on the staff at GW when I was an out-patient there from September 1992 to June 1996.  He used to go in and out of Dr. Wiener's office.  He seemed to recognize me when he saw me on the 8th floor of the GW Medical Faculty Associates building.

Sheldon S. Cohen, Esq., George Washington University Trustee.  I sent him several letters beginning in August 1993 alleging that psychiatrists at GW were in communication with Akin Gump.  Former Commissioner of IRS.  A former high level federal official should not engage in the misprision of a felony.  It doesn't look good.  Are we to believe that Mr. Cohen did not contact someone at Akin Gump?  Are we to believe that Mr. Cohen did not contact Dr. Wiener, the Chairman of the GW Psychiatry Department?  Mr. Cohen used to be a tax partner of the late Henry Zapruder at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.  Henry Zapruder was Craig W. Dye's father-in-law.

Harold Baker, Esq. (deceased). George Washington University Trustee.  I sent him several letters beginning in August 1993 alleging that psychiatrists at GW were in communication with Akin Gump.  Mr. Baker was a partner at Howery & Simon.  My letters to Mr. Baker indicated that I had sent copies to Sheldon S. Cohen.  Did Mr. Baker ever advise Mr. Cohen of any information he had obtained from Akin Gump or Dr. Wiener?

Eugene I. Lambert, Esq., George Washington University Trustee and Covington & Burling partner.  I sent him several letters and emails alleging that psychiatrists at GW were in communication with Akin Gump.  Mr. Lambert advised me that he had informed GW's General Counsel about my allegation.

Covington & Burling partner who is married to a judge.  I sent him several emails about my legal problems.  Are we to believe that he did not contact someone at Akin Gump?  I provided the U.S. Marshal a copy of all emails I sent to this individual, in January 2010.   

Edward S. Knight, Esq., former Akin Gump partner of Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Esq. and Treasury Department General Counsel.  Mr. Knight knows everything.  He engaged in the misprision of a felony at the time he was Treasury General Counsel.  That is outrageous!  I posted an item on this blog on Saturday January 9, 2010 alleging that Mr. Knight must have known about Akin Gump's racketeering activities.  Two business days later, on Tuesday January 12, 2010, the U.S. Marshal paid me a visit in an apparent effort to intimidate me to stop blogging.  Mr. Knight, as Treasury General Counsel, was involved in the Monica Lewinsky investigation.

Robert S. Bennett, Esq., Skadden Arps partner who represented former President Clinton.  I sent him several letters and a copy of my Brief on Appeal before the D.C. Court of Appeals.  He represented Henry Zapruder.  The Personal Representative & Advisor of the Estate of Henry G. Zapruder was Craig W. Dye.  Mr. Dye's supervisor at Hogan & Hartson (1986) was an individual named Freddie Rios who is currently employed at Skadden Arps.

Robert Bennett belonged to a poker group that included Bob Strauss, Washington Opera general manager Martin Feinstein (deceased), Judge David Sentelle, Chief Justice William Rehnquist and Nixon lawyer (and Strauss friend,  Leonard Garment).  Robert Feinstein (possibly the son of the late Martin Feinstein) serves on the Advisory Board of the Washington Opera.

4 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Covington & Burling (216.xxxxx.134)

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States

Date Time Type WebPage

14th September 2010 03:14:01 PM Page View No referring link
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/09/people-who-need-to-talk-or-persuade.html

14th September 2010 03:16:33 PM Page View No referring link
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/09/people-who-need-to-talk-or-persuade.html

My Daily Struggles said...

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (162.xxxxx.23)

Washington, District Of Columbia

Date Time Type WebPage

14th September 2010 10:33:13 AM Page View No referring link
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/09/people-who-need-to-talk-or-persuade.html

15th September 2010 10:48:44 AM Page View No referring link
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/09/people-who-need-to-talk-or-persuade.html

My Daily Struggles said...

Robert Bennett used to practice at Skadden Arps. He's now back where he started: Hogan & Hartson.

My Daily Struggles said...

Robert Bennett, who used to practice at Skadden Arps, is now back where he started: Hogan & Hartson.