Monday, September 20, 2010

email Message to the U.S. Department of Justice -- 9/20/10

Dear Sir:

On Friday January 15, 2010 I was interviewed at my home by the U.S. Marshal Service about a law enforcement matter: Deputy U.S. Marshal xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx (202 xxx xxxx). 

I advised Deputy Marshal xxxxxxxxxx that I was engaged in the commission of a felony: specifically, that I was engaged in defrauding the federal government of about $500,000. 

Deputy Marshal xxxxxxxxxx declined to make a referral to the FBI. For some reason the FBI has no interest in investigating this major crime. 

The following two links provide information about Craig W. Dye who, I believe, has information that serious crimes have been committed. I believe that Mr. Dye should be interviewed by the FBI.

Gary Freedman 
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136 
Washington, DC 
20008 

202 362 7064 

No comments: