Friday, December 02, 2011

Job Application -- Law Clerk Position -- 1992 -- Koonz McKenney

I sent the following employment inquiry in October 1992, about one year after my job termination at Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.  I had listed Dennis M. Race, Esq. (Akin Gump) as a job reference.  I do not know what communications, if any, Mr. Brice had with Dennis Race.

Law Offices
Koonz, McKenney, Johnson & Regan

October 20, 1992

Mr. Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Apartment #136
Washington, D.C.  20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

Thank you for expressing an interest in working with Koonz, McKenney, Johnson & Regan.  My partners and I have reviewed your resume and were impressed with your qualifications; however, the position for part time clerkship has been filled.

Thank you again for expressing a desire to work with us.  We wish you the best of personal and professional success in your future endeavors.

Very Truly yours,


MJB:jlv

No comments: