Friday, December 23, 2011

Letter to Kenneth Starr, Esq. -- American University Trustee

August 13, 1997
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC  20008-4530

Kenneth W. Starr, Esq. 
655 15th Street, NW
American University Board of Trustees
Washington, DC  20005

Dear Mr. Starr:

Enclosed, as a courtesy, is a collection of some recent letters pertinent to the concerns of attorney managers of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld that, as of my job termination in October 1991, I posed a possible risk of violence related to a psychiatric disturbance.

Again, I want to assure the American University Board of Trustees that I am keeping federal authorities, including the Federal Protective Service, apprised of facts pertinent to the concerns, affirmed as genuine by the Office of D.C. Corporation Counsel, that I may pose a risk of armed violence including murder.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

No comments: