Monday, December 19, 2011

Freedman v. Akin Gump Hauer & Feld -- D.C. Department of Human Rights

The following is page 4 of Akin Gump's Response to Interrogatories and Document Request filed by the firm with the D.C. Department of Human Rights on May 22, 1992.  The page is the Certification executed by managing partner Laurence J. Hoffman which subjects Mr. Hoffman to misdemeanor prosecution under the D.C. Code for making any wilfully false statements in the appended pleadings.
_________________

CERTIFICATION

I certify that all of the foregoing statements made in these responses are true.  I am aware that if any of the foregoing statements are wilfully false, I am subject to punishment.

/s/
____________________
Laurence J. Hoffman

Subscribed and sworn to before me
this 22nd day of May, 1992.

________________________
Notary Public
My Commission Expires February 14, 1994

-4-

No comments: