Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton

November 24, 1992

Mr. Gary Freedman
Apartment 136
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

I have received your inquiry concerning the possibility of employment in our office as a paralegal.  We currently have no openings for such a position.

We appreciate your interest in us and wish you the best of success in finding the type of position you are seeking.

Christy K. Stouffer
Paralegal Coordinator

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

While I was on extended unemployment compensation (June - November 1992) I was required to send out three resumes per week to prospective employers (total 78 job inquiries). I sent resumes to law firms inquiring into a paralegal position. I did not get a single interview.