Monday, October 11, 2010

Forensic Psychiatric Examination

On Tuesday October 12, 2004 I underwent an emergency forensic psychiatric examination at D.C. General Hospital. The examination was conducted by Diane Martin, M.D. The ECURA number was 224623. Dr. Martin determined that I could be released.

The following is the text of an email message that I sent to Dr. Stanton E. Samenow, a forensic psychologist, on Monday October 11, 2010.

Dr. Samenow,

I am currently under investigation by the U.S. Marshal Service: Deputy U.S. Marshal xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx, U.S. District Court, 3rd & Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20001, telephone: 202 xxx xxxx. I have made a felony admission to the USMS. 

Perhaps as a professional courtesy you would review the following web page and offer your insights to the USMS. 


I have been diagnosed with severe (psychotic) mental illness. My admissions of crimes may be symptomatic of severe mental illness. My treating psychiatrist is Jitendra Annapareddy, M.D. I see him once per week. His telephone number is 202 407 2153. He is a third year psychiatry resident affiliated with St. Elizabeths Hospital. Dr. Annapareddy's supervisor is Earle Baughman, M.D., St. Elizabeths Hospital. Thank you very much. 

Gary Freedman 
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW 
Apartment 136 
Washington, DC 20008 
202 362 7064

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

It is so unbelievably easy to look like a nut case.