Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Case for the Inspector General of the United States?

On Friday January 15, 2010 two Deputy U.S. Marshals interviewed me at my home about a law enforcement matter.  The interview was suspect.  The officers wanted to know what I might talk about in a men's room, what grocery stores I shop at, whether I had attended the opera recently, and -- whether I was looking for a spiritual connection in life!  A spiritual connection?  I don't even know what a spiritual connection is!  At the conclusion of the interview one Deputy Marshal asked me to autograph a book I had written and had given to him as a keepsake.  He asked me to address the book to "Derrick."

Did a political appointee in the Justice Department use the U.S. Marshal Service in January 2010 to intimidate me, infringe on my civil rights, and possibly further a conspiracy to obstruct Justice?

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/06/america-wants-to-know_26.html

I have been writing a blog, My Daily Struggles, that discusses the circumstances of my job termination by the D.C. law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.  Akin Gump may view my blog as an embarrassment.  On October 30, 1991, the day after I was terminated, a senior partner at the firm cautioned me not to write anything embarrassing about the firm.  Akin Gump has connections to the highest levels of the Justice Department, including the Attorney General himself as well as the head of the Criminal Division: both former partners at the law firm of Covington & Burling.  Incidentally, it was a former Covington & Burling partner who, as D.C. Corporation Counsel, filed pleadings in my lawsuit against Akin Gump in 1996 that defended Akin Gump's alleged determination that I was mentally ill, potentially violent and unfit for employment.  In the late 1990s, a senior partner at Akin Gump allegedly tried to buy the silence of a White House intern who had incriminating evidence that might lead to the impeachment of the President of the United States.

Who was the individual in the Justice Department who was reading my blog every day since November 2009, and who read my blog all morning (from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM) on the Friday following Thanksgiving?  Who in the Justice Department was coordinating his activities with someone at the law firm of Covington & Burling who was also reading my blog since November 2009?

America wants to know!

The FBI or the Inspector General needs to contact statcounter.com to find out who was reading my blog at DOJ and Covington & Burling since November 2009. Who was it at DOJ who was reading my blog all morning the Friday after Thanksgiving 2009?  Statcounter.com must retain this information.

5 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

As I like to say, this post should be good for another $50,000 from the federal government.

There is no psychiatrist in the country who would not conclude that I am psychotic after reading this.

My Daily Struggles said...

The FBI or the Inspector General needs to contact statcounter.com to find out who was reading my blog at DOJ and Covington & Burling since November 2009. Who was it at DOJ who was reading my blog all morning the Friday after Thanksgiving 2009?

My Daily Struggles said...

Why is Covington & Burling interested in the ramblings of an unemployable psychotic?

Covington & Burling (216.xxxxx.134)

Washington, District Of Columbia

Date Time Type WebPage

27th June 2010 09:27:11 PM Page View No referring link
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/06/case-for-inspector-general-of-united.html

28th June 2010 09:34:48 AM Page View No referring link
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/06/case-for-inspector-general-of-united.html

My Daily Struggles said...

And by the way, I believe I have a first Amendment right to question any court opinion in any way I see fit.

Law professors critique -- sometimes harshly -- court opinions every day all over the country. That's what law professors do. They criticize adjudicated matters -- sometimes cases that were decided over a hundred years ago.

Did the U.S. Marshal Service ever hear of Plessy v. Ferguson? Is the U.S. Marshal Service advocating for segregation and Jim Crow?

Federal officers need to think of the ridiculous implications of some of the things they do and say.

The mere fact that the U.S. Marshal Service would embark on an intimidating inquiry of me calling into question something that is protected speech and is, in fact, routine in the legal world -- namely, questioning the wisdom of a court's opinion -- raises a concern about the bona fides of the U.S. Marshal Service interview of me at my residence on January 15, 2010.

My Daily Struggles said...

It looks like I got their attention!


Us Dept Of Justice (IP address redacted)

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States, 1 returning visit


Date Time Type WebPage
29th June 2010 11:47:08 AM Page View No referring link
29th June 2010 11:47:16 AM Page View us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=1&.rand=dae1jivq3l4bk
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/06/case-for-inspector-general-of-united.html