Saturday, October 30, 2010

Department of Justice: Götterdämmerung Investigation

On Friday January 15, 2010 two officers from the U.S. Department of Justice interviewed me at my residence about a law enforcement matter.  The officers wanted to know whether I had been to the opera recently.  I reported that I had seen Wagner's opera Götterdämmerung on Sunday afternoon November 15, 2009, two months earlier.

Here is a full report to the Justice Department of the opera, Götterdämmerung:





































2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

To the Office of Inspector General of the United States:

I find the behavior of the U.S. Marshal Service to be absurd and disturbing. On Friday January 15, 2010 I was interviewed at my residence about a law enforcement matter. Deputy Marshal xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx asked me at the commencement of the interview whether I had been to the opera recently. The opera?

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/10/department-of-justice-gotterdammerung.html

The USMS advised me that I am not permitted to attend my local synagogue Adas Israel in the Cleveland Park section of Washington, D.C. Does that have something to do with the fact that Wagner was an anti-Semite and Gotterdammerung was Hitler's favorite opera? One is left to wonder.

I believe that the USMS was sent to my home to intimidate me into ceasing my blogging activity. What else accounts for their bizarre behavior?

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC 20008
202 362 7064

My Daily Struggles said...

Wagner's complete Ring can be found at the following site:

http://valenciaring.blogspot.com/