Thursday, October 21, 2010

Continuing Disability Per the Americans With Disabilities Act

Representative Norton:

I emailed the following message to the Inspector General of the United States regarding the participation of the U.S. Marshal in a fraud and racketeering conspiracy run by the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.  The message is a legally-operative document and subjects me to criminal prosecution for false statements.

Gary Freedman
____________________

To The U.S. Department of Justice:

I hereby recertify the statements contained in the following document dated April 15, 2010 that establishes my continued unemployability per The Americans With Disabilities Act.  See Freedman v. D.C. Dept. Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Sept. 1, 1998).

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/04/americans-with-disabilities-act-my.html

It is my belief that the above-referenced Opinion and Judgment of the D.C. Court of Appeals was based on the false sworn statements of Dennis M. Race, Esq. and Lawrence J. Hoffman, Esq. of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld; and legally-irrelevant evidence proffered by the D.C. Corporation Counsel (Jo Robinson, Esq., William J. Earl, Esq., M. Justin Draycott, Esq., and Charles L. Reischel, Esq.) to the Court, including evidence that my coworkers feared that I might have been armed and extremely dangerous in August 1989.

Further, on January 15, 2010 the U.S. Marshal for the District of Columbia placed me under its continuing and indefinite jurisdiction in prohibiting my attendance at my local synagogue (Adas Israel Congregation); prohibiting my visiting the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia without prior approval of the U.S. Marshal; and prohibiting my contacting U.S. District Court Judge [redacted] or any members of that judge's family.  The U.S. Marshal invoked its continuing and indefinite jurisdiction based on my behaviors and statements that were deemed threatening by the U.S. Department of Justice.

I certify under applicable penalties for making false statements that the above recertification is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and that the above statements support my continued eligibility for disability benefits paid by the U.S. Social Security Administration and D.C. Medicaid: claim number xxx xx xxxx.

Gary Freedman, Esq.
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC 20008
202 362 7064
Pennsylvania Attorney ID 41032
October 21, 2010

cc: M Cheh (D.C. Council); Inspector General of the United States

No comments: