Saturday, October 02, 2010

Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe: email message from Managing Partner

I am not in a position to assist you.

-----Original Message-----

From: garfreed@aim.com [mailto:garfreed@aim.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 5:42 PM
To: Brown, Walt
Subject: pro bono legal representation

Walter Brown
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe

Dear Mr. Brown:

I have been the victim of an ongoing fraud and racketeering conspiracy being carried out by the senior managers of the D.C. office of the law firm of Akin Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld. I seek your firm's pro bono representation in securing my legal rights against Akin Gump. The wrongs that I have suffered are more fully explained at the following link:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/09/us-department-of-justice-waiver-of.html

I thank you in advance for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC 20008

No comments: