Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An email to the White House

On Tuesday afternoon February 23, 2010 I sent the following email message to the White House. I wonder if I will get a reply?

I believe that President Obama connects so wonderfully to the public through television that it could only help him immensely if he would hold monthly televised press conferences.

I'm 56 years old, and I vaguely recall as a child seeing President Kennedy often on television.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to hold more prime time televised press conferences?

Some people talk about President Obama being exposed too much on TV. I really don't think that's a problem. His appearances on television are always a rewarding event!

GARY FREEDMAN

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

I love President Obama. I think he's the greatest president we've had since Bill Clinton!

My Daily Struggles said...

There's nothing wrong with self-promotion. I do it all the time. President Obama needs to do more of it. Maybe he should have his own blog!