Friday, February 12, 2010

Am I An Honest Person -- Or Do I Lie Through My Teeth?

LETTER TO THE U.S. MARSHAL SERVICE AND THE FBI:

I submit the following document to you as pertinent to your threat investigation as well as your assessment of the truth and veracity of statements I made during the U.S. Marshal interview conducted at my residence on January 15, 2010. The document replies to sworn statements filed by Dennis M. Race, Esq. (202 887 4028) with the D.C. Department of Human Rights and Minority Business Development, on May 22, 1992, that I had been determined by a psychiatrist (Gertrude R. Ticho, MD, now deceased) to be paranoid and potentially violent.

The sworn statements of Dennis Race concerning my mental health and stability are the basis of the determination of the U.S. Social Security Administration that I became disabled and not suitable for employment effective October 29, 1991, the date of my job termination by Dennis Race, Laurel Digweed, and Christine Robertson. I continue to receive about $15,000 per year in monthly disability benefits paid by the U.S. Social Security Administration in reliance on the veracity of the above-referenced sworn statements of Dennis M. Race, Esq.

I certify that my statements in the attached document are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that making false statements to a federal officer in the course of an investigation is a prosecutable offense. I welcome a criminal investigation into the veracity of my statements about my employment experience at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.

GARY FREEDMAN
202 362 7064
Pennsylvania Attorney ID 41032

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND
MINORITY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

In the Matter of:

GARY FREEDMAN, COMPLAINANT

v.

AKIN, GUMP, HAUER & FELD, RESPONDENT

DOCKET NO. 92-087-P(N)

COMPLAINANT'S REPLY TO RESPONDENT'S RESPONSE TO INTERROGATORIES AND DOCUMENT REQUEST

The text of the pleading can be found at the following site:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/02/akin-gump-my-side-of-story.html

No comments: