Saturday, September 28, 2013

Why Did Hogan Lovells Thank Me For My Query but Michael Madigan Brushed Me Off?

Dear Mr. Freedman –
 
Thanks for your note.  Unfortunately, we receive many more requests for pro bono assistance than we can possibly handle.  Accordingly, we will not be able to assist you at this time.
 
Best of luck.
 
Sincerely,
 
T. Weymouth
Partner
Hogan Lovells US LLP
Columbia Square
555 Thirteenth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Tel:
+1 202 637 5600
Direct:
+1 202 637 8633
Fax:
+1 202 637 5910
Email:
 
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
 
From: Gary Freedman [mailto:garfreed@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 11:15 AM
To: Weymouth, T. Clark
Subject: worker's comp claim
 
T. Clark Weymouth
Hogan Lovells
Washington, DC
 
I am writing to inquire whether Hogan Lovells would consent to represent me pro bono in the following matter.  I intend to file a worker's compensation claim regarding injuries I sustained during my employment at Akin Gump (1988-1991).  The following email message I sent to Dennis Race will explain the claim in detail. If you cannot represent me, perhaps you could refer me to another DC attorney?
 
Thank you.
 
Gary Freedman
Washington, DC
202 362 7064

1 comment:

Deep Cleaning Irvine said...

Great blog I eenjoyed reading