Monday, September 23, 2013

Jack Gallager Responds to Representation Solicitation

Mr. Freedman:  I have retired from the active practice of law, and neither I nor my colleagues at Paul Hastings have experience handling workers compensation claims.  I am sorry that we cannot represent or advise you.  Sincerely,  Jack Gallagher
 
From: Gary Freedman [mailto:garfreed@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 5:39 PM
To: Gallagher, Jack
Subject: worker's comp claim
 
Jack Gallagher, Esq.
Paul Hastings
Washington, DC
 
I am writing to inquire whether you would consent to represent me pro bono in the following matter.  I intend to file a worker's compensation claim regarding injuries I sustained during my employment at Akin Gump (1988-1991).  You are knowledgeable about my employment experience at Akin Gump, and would bring the tenacity of character and legal expertise this matter requires.  The following email message I sent to Dennis Race will explain the claim in detail. If you cannot represent me, perhaps you could refer me to another DC attorney, one of your colleagues at Paul Hastings, perhaps?
 
Thank you.
 
Gary Freedman
Washington, DC

No comments: