Monday, September 23, 2013

Michael Madigan Responds to Representation Solicitation

I can not represent you nor can anyone at Orrick
I would appreciate it if you take me off your email list
Thanks
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2013, at 1:12 PM, "Gary Freedman" <garfreed@yahoo.com> wrote:

Michael J. Madigan, Esq.
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe, LLP
Washington, DC

Mr. Madigan:

I am writing to inquire whether you would consent to represent me pro bono in the following matter.  I intend to file a worker's compensation claim regarding injuries I sustained during my employment at Akin Gump (1988-1991).  You are possibly knowledgeable about my employment experience at Akin Gump, and would bring the tenacity of character and legal expertise this matter requires.  The following email message I sent to Dennis Race will explain the claim in detail. If you cannot represent me, perhaps you could refer me to another DC attorney, one of your colleagues at Orrick, perhaps?

Thank you.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC