Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dickstein Shapiro Responds to Representation Solicitation

We cannot help you Gary, this is not our area.
 
Confidentiality Statement
This email message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential material.  If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this communication in error, and any review, use, printing, copying, or other dissemination of this email message is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply email message or notify our email administrator at postmaster@dicksteinshapiro.com and permanently delete and destroy the original message and any and all copies, including printouts and electronic copies on any computer system.
Dickstein Shapiro LLP
www.DicksteinShapiro.com

From: Gary Freedman [mailto:garfreed@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 11:22 AM
To: Nannes, Michael
Subject: worker's comp claim
 
Michael Nannes, Esq.
Chairman
Dickstein Shapiro
Washington, DC

Mr. Nannes:
 
I am writing to inquire whether Dickstein Shapiro would consent to represent me pro bono in the following matter.  I intend to file a worker's compensation claim regarding injuries I sustained during my employment at Akin Gump (1988-1991).  The following email message I sent to Dennis Race will explain the claim in detail. If you cannot represent me, perhaps you could refer me to another DC attorney?
 
Thank you.
 
Gary Freedman
Washington, DC
202 362 7064

No comments: