Sunday, September 29, 2013

Davis Polk Responds to Representation Solicitation

Mr. Freedman,

I'm sorry we are unable to assist you.
And unfortunately, I do not know of anyone in Washington D.C. to whom I can refer you.

Sharon

 

From: Gary Freedman [mailto:garfreed@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 05:09 PM
To: Katz, Sharon
Subject: pro bono -worker's comp
 
Sharon Katz, Esq.
Davis Polk

Dear Ms. Katz:

I am writing to inquire whether Davis Polk would consent to represent me pro bono in the following matter.  I intend to file a worker's compensation claim regarding injuries I sustained during my employment at Akin Gump (1988-1991).  The following email message I sent to Dennis Race will explain the claim in detail. If you cannot represent me, perhaps you could refer me to another DC attorney?

Thank you.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC
202 362 7064

No comments: