Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Letter to FBI -- 1994

November 25, 1994
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
#136
Washington, DC  20008

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Washington Field Office
1900 Half Street, SW
Washington, DC  20324-1600

RE:  Freedman v. Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld

Dear Sir;

The enclosed notarized letter dated May 17, 1993 addressed to the D.C. Department of Human Rights (DOHR) is forwarded for your information.  I submitted the letter to DOHR during the pendency of that agency's investigation of my unlawful termination complaint.

The letter names various attorneys, supervisory personnel, and others who are familiar with my most recent employment history.  The named persons may provide you with additional information regarding what the Government of the District of Columbia and the law firm of Akin Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld have characterized as my homicidal tendencies or potential for violence.  DOHR may have contacted certain of the individuals named in the letter during the agency's investigation, in which case DOHR will maintain notes of its investigation regarding such contacts.

You will observe that while I was employed at the law firm of Hogan & Hartson, I was engaged in a long-term project under Mr. Elliot Mincberg, an attorney who later left Hogan.  The billing partner for that particular client was Mr. David S. Tatel, now Circuit Judge Tatel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.  I do not know whether Judge Tatel became apprised of my reputation while I was employed at Hogan & Hartson, during the period September 1985 to February 1988.

For your additional information, the name of the managing partner at Hogan & Hartson during the period of my employment was Mr. Bob Glen Odle.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

No comments: