Monday, March 05, 2012

GW Psychiatric Treatment: Mental State June 1996

The following is a draft of the beginnings of a letter to the comedian Jerry Seinfeld that I wrote in June 1996.  At that very time my public persona was that of a severely disturbed and potentially homicidal individual.

Jerry, you've given so much pleasure to me and my wife.  We're an elderly retired couple.  We're originally from Floral Park--we moved down here to D.C. for the climate.  Actually, I moved down for the climate.  My wife was attracted to the ready availability of super push-up bras down here in the mid-Atlantic region.

Give our regards to Malcolm.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Letter that landed me on a federal registry of potentially violent offenders:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/10/watch-list.html