Thursday, February 02, 2012

Job Search -- 1992

December 1, 1992

Mr. Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Apt. 136
Washington, D.C. 20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

Thank you very much for your letter.

We greatly appreciate your expression of interest in Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. I am, however, sorry to report that we are unable to pursue discussions with you at this time. Our hiring needs for the Washington, D.C. Office remain relatively limited despite our growth here, and it is not possible for us to interview all of the applicants who contact us.

Again, thank you for inquiring about opportunities with the firm and please accept our best wishes for a successful and rewarding paralegal career.

Sincerely,

Kim Anderson
Legal Assistant Coordinator

KA/kmt
WA920290.037

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

While I was on extended unemployment compensation (June - November 1992) I was required to send out three resumes per week to prospective employers (total 78 job inquiries). I sent resumes to law firms inquiring into a paralegal position. I did not get a single interview.