Friday, February 24, 2012

Archive of all Writings 1991-1995: What did the Attorney General Know and When Did He Know It?

July 18, 1995
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW #136
Washington, DC 20008-4530

Philip C. Leadroot
Special Agent
U.S. Secret Service
Suite 1000
1050 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20036

Dear Mr. Leadroot:

Enclosed for your information are 12 computer discs, copies of all computer discs in my possession. The discs contain personal files that I created during the period November 1991 until the present.

I understand that the U.S. Secret Service may share any information contained on the enclosed discs with any government agency or law enforcement authority.

I have not created, deleted, or omitted any file with the intent corruptly to establish or augment any right or entitlement under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction. I have not created, deleted, or omitted any file with the intent corruptly to establish a defense to the prosecution of any crime under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

cc: Office of U.S. Attorney for D.C. [Eric H. Holder, Jr., Esq.--without enclosures]

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

S.A. Leadroot returned the 12 discs to me at my request in February 1996 when I met with him at the DC Field Office at his request.

I said to S.A. Leadroot: Do you still have my computer discs?

I remember he said with marked disdain: Yea. All 12 of them!! They're on my desk. I'll get them for you.

I had the suspicion that he had printed out all 12 discs and read all the documents. Why else the disdain about 12 discs?

My Daily Struggles said...

I still have all 12 discs: floppy discs, Brother Word Processor Format, blue in color.