Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Justice Department -- Public Corruption

To the New York Field Office of the FBI:

I am writing to the NY Field Office of the FBI as a concerned citizen.  I understand that the matter I am bringing to your attention falls outside the NY Field Office's jurisdiction.

There is circumstantial evidence that I am committing a felony against the government of the United States.  I have repeatedly brought this matter to the attention of the criminal division of the Justice Department and the Washington Field Office of the FBI.  Both the DOJ and the FBI have brushed me off by saying this is a matter for the Social Security Administration.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/08/criminal-division.html

I am concerned about public corruption at the highest levels of the Justice Department.  Specifically, I am concerned that the Holder Justice Department will not investigate this matter because a full investigation might embarrass Attorney General Holder's close personal friend, Vernon Jordan.  Further, both the head of the criminal division, Lanny Breuer, and the Attorney General, Eric Holder, are both former law partners of xxxxxxx x xxxxxxx, Esq. at the law firm of Covington and Burling.  Mr. xxxxxxx is married to federal judge xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx.  Also, Mr. Holder was a colleague of Judge xxxxxxx's when both served as judges on the D.C. Superior Court.  I believe that both Eric Holder and Judge xxxxxxx are proteges of Eleanor Holmes Norton, the District of Columbia's representative in Congress.

As a concerned citizen I am specifically concerned about the possibility of an obstruction of justice at the highest levels of the U.S. Department of Justice.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/08/draft-criminal-fraud-certification-per_29.html

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC  20008
202 362 7064