Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For the Chapter: I Should Have Blown The President!

HOPKINS & SUTTER

September 8, 1992

Mr. Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Apartment 136
Washington, D.C.  20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

Thank you for sending your resume and for your interest in a paralegal position with us.

Unfortunately, we do not have any openings which will make good use of your education and experience.  However, I would like to keep your resume on file so that we may contact you if an appropriate position becomes available.

We appreciate your consideration of Hopkins & Sutter and wish you much success in your career endeavors.

Sincerely,

Patricia J. Whitney
Paralegal Coordinator

PJW:kt

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

While I was on extended unemployment compensation (June - November 1992) I was required to send out three resumes per week to prospective employers (total 78 job inquiries). I sent resumes to law firms inquiring into a paralegal position. I did not get a single interview.