Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For the Chapter: I Should Have Blown The President!

O'MELVENY & MYERS

July 21, 1992
(202) 383-5385

Our File Number
600,000-008

Mr. Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W., Apt. 136
Washington, D.C.  20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

Thank you for expressing an interest in employment with O'Melveny & Myers.  We are fully staffed at this time.  If an appropriate opening becomes available, I will contact you to arrange an interview schedule.

Sincerely,

Terri D. Mansir
Professional Legal Assistant

/tdm

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

While I was on extended unemployment compensation (June - November 1992) I was required to send out three resumes per week to prospective employers (total 78 job inquiries). I sent resumes to law firms inquiring into a paralegal position. I did not get a single interview.