Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For the Chapter: I Should Have Blown The President!

MELROD, REDMAN & GARTLAN

September 21, 1992

Mr. Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Apartment 136
Washington, D.C. 20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

I am in receipt of your resume and cover letter expressing interest in a position as a legal assistant with this firm.  Unfortunately, it does not appear that we have any positions available at this time.  However, we will retain your resume on file should our employment needs change in the near future.

Thank you for considering Melrod, Redman & Gartlan.

Sincerely,

Diane H. Kilmartin
Paralegal Coordinator

DHK/smj

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

While I was on extended unemployment compensation (June - November 1992) I was required to send out three resumes per week to prospective employers (total 78 job inquiries). I sent resumes to law firms inquiring into a paralegal position. I did not get a single interview.