Tuesday, August 02, 2011

David Gregory -- NBC-NEWS

I sent the following email to Beth Wilkinson, Esq., wife of NBC-NEWS correspondent, David Gregory, on January 7, 2011:

Ms. Beth Wilkinson, Esq.
(Mrs. David Gregory, NBC News)
202-223-7340

I may face federal prosecution for criminal fraud and I am writing to inquire about your possible pro bono representation of me.

The following is the text of an email I sent to the Chief of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice (Lanny Breuer, Esq.) that will provide you with pertinent facts about my case:

To The Honorable Lanny Breuer:

The following is the text of an email message I sent to Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA) on January 3, 2011 regarding intimidation by the U.S. Marshal Service. The U.S. Marshal undertook what appears to have been a sham threat investigation of me on January 15, 2010. I have contacted The Inspector General of the United States about this matter. This matter should not rest uninvestigated.

Congressman Issa:

The Office of Inspector General of the United States needs to look into why the U.S. Marshal undertook in January 2010 what appears to have been a sham threat investigation of me.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/12/fourth-amendment-touch-my-junk-please.html

The following facts may be pertinent to the possible use of the USMS to intimidate me.

1. The law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld (DC) filed false sworn statements with a DC agency certifying that I suffered from severe mental illness that rendered me potentially violent. I used these false sworn statements to apply for Social Security Disability benefits. My disability claim is a total fraud and will end up costing the government about a half million dollars. Yes, I am currently engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/12/social-security-administration-initial.html

2. A senior management partner at Akin Gump is Vernon Jordan.

3. I started blogging about Akin Gump's conduct in the fall of 2009.

4. The U.S. Marshal interviewed me on 1/15/10, alleging that I made threatening statements about a federal judge: an accusation that has no factual support.

5. Attorney General Holder is a personal friend of Vernon Jordan.

6. Vernon Jordan reportedly tried to buy the silence of Monica Lewinsky in the late 1990s.

I believe the DC FBI Field Office is aware of my case. Phone: (202) 278-2000.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC 20008
202 362 7064

2 comments:

Bill Becker said...

DAVID; I am not a fan of Michelle Bachmann,but feel you went out of your way to destroy her. We watch you every Sunday and are fans of yours. No need to be mean,

William Becker, DDS
Tucson, Ariz

My Daily Struggles said...

I am not David Gregory. I speak more than 4 words of French.