Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For the Chapter: I Should Have Blown The President!

BEVERIDGE & DIAMOND

August 24, 1992

Mr. Gary Freedman
Apt. 136
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

Thank you for indicating your interest in our firm.

Our recruiting committee has given your application serious consideration and believes you have excellent qualifications.  Regrettably, based upon our present personnel needs, it does not appear that we will be able to offer you a position in our firm at this time.  If this situation should change, we will be back in touch with you.

Again, we appreciate your interest in Beveridge & Diamond.

Sincerely,

Terry L. Hancock
Recruiting Coordinator

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

While I was on extended unemployment compensation (June - November 1992) I was required to send out three resumes per week to prospective employers (total 78 job inquiries). I sent resumes to law firms inquiring into a paralegal position. I did not get a single interview.