Thursday, December 02, 2010

Mob Rule

Tomorrow is the third of the month.  The Feds make a drop to my bank account on the third.  Direct deposit.  It's my racketeering money.

My former employer filed false sworn statements in May 1992 with the D.C. Government that allowed me to qualify for racketeering money.  In the late 1990s one of the firm's senior partners tried to buy the silence of a person who had information that could lead to the impeachment of the President of the United States.  That President got impeached anyway; his law license was suspended in the state of Arkansas.

The D.C. agency that exonerated my former employer of filing false sworn statements worked under a D.C. mayor who had close ties to the senior firm manager who tried to buy the silence of the witness who had evidence that could lead to the impeachment of the President of the United States.  That senior firm manager served as the Mayor-elect's transition chairman in the fall of 1990.

More recently a court found the firm guilty of wilfully deceiving the U.S. Patent Office.  That's what that firm does; they deceive government agencies.  It's a pattern or practice.

The head of the D.C. agency who exonerated the firm of defrauding the agency with false sworn statements was herself disbarred for acts involving moral turpitude (misappropriating estate funds) and was determined to have violated the Hatch Act.

The D.C. Corporation Counsel defrauded the D.C. Superior Court and the D.C. Court of Appeals with a mountain of legally-irrelevant evidence: that bolstered my claim to racketeering money.  The D.C. Corporation Counsel, during the lawsuit before the D.C. Superior Court, was run by the attorney who defended the President in his impeachment trial.

The U.S. Marshal Service alleged in January 2010 that I threatened the D.C. Superior Court judge who presided over my lawsuit in that court.  I never threatened anybody.  The U.S. Marshal Service is run by the Justice Department that is headed by two lawyers who were associated with the lawyer who defended the impeached President, whose close friend is the senior firm manager who tried to buy the silence of the witness whose evidence led to the impeachment of the President of the United States.

In the fall of 2009 I started blogging about all these shenanigans.  In January 2010 the U.S. Marshal tried to intimidate me to stop blogging by making suspicious and flimsy accusations that my behaviors and statements somehow indicated that I was threatening the state court judge who was defrauded by the D.C. Corporation Counsel that was run by the lawyer who later defended the impeached President.  The U.S. Marshal admitted that it had been tipped off about my blog in November 2009 and had been reading my blog for a two month period: from November 2009 to January 2010, when I published some of my most explosive allegations about the firm.

The U.S. Marshal bolstered the legitimacy of my claim to racketeering money by making it appear that I am potentially violent and therefore unemployable by reason of business necessity: I pose a risk to the health and safety of people in my environment.  Also, the U.S. Marshal has concluded that I am a person who struggles with intense anger, a symptom of post-traumatic stress disorder -- which bolsters the legitimacy of my claim to racketeering money.

Last night I saw a story on the NBC nightly news reported by Andrea Mitchell that Russia was becoming a mob state.  Funny thing, Russia beat the U.S. with sputnik, but I think we may have beat Russia to having a state run by mob rule.

Aside.  While I was working at the firm, years ago, I happened to see the NBC reporter Andrea Mitchell on Connecticut Avenue.  I could have sworn she recognized me.  But I thought, how on Earth would Andrea Mitchell, of all people, know who I was.  I knew nothing about Andrea Mitchell's personal life at that time.  In 1997 I learned that Andrea Mitchell married Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, with whom she had lived for many years.  Bob Strauss was a guest at the wedding.  Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg officiated.  I also read that the couple loves classical piano and owns a grand piano, on which talented guests perform.  Incidentally, Bob Strauss's father, Charles Strauss, aspired to be a concert pianist when he was a young man.

Anyway, the Greenspans got married in 1997.  A year earlier, in 1996, I wrote a letter to my then treating psychiatrist at GW about my paranoid suspicions that involved Justice Ginsburg and Alan Greenspan.  The letter contained my fantasy that President Clinton might be impeached for what psychoanalysts call "a boundary breach."  I alleged that President Clinton had received confidential mental health information about me via my former employer's senior managers, a possible illegality under D.C. law.  A few years later, President Clinton was in fact impeached for a boundary breach (having sex with a White House intern).

Uncanny, isn't it?

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Years ago, I saw Fed member Alice Rivlin walking south on 17th Street near the White House. That was during the Clinton Administration. She showed no sign at all that she recognized me. I was just an anonymous face to her.

My point? I don't assume somebody recognizes me just because he or she is a notable figure.

My Daily Struggles said...

I am from Philadelphia. Andrea Mitchell used to be a TV reporter in Philadelphia. I remember she used to ask questions at Mayor Rizzo's press conferences. Mayor Rizzo used to refer to her as Andy.