Sunday, December 12, 2010

Future Speaker of the House John Boehner -- email Message 12/12/10

Leader Boehner:

The Office of Inspector General of the United States needs to look into why the U.S. Marshal undertook in January 2010 what appears to be a sham threat investigation of me.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/12/fourth-amendment-touch-my-junk-please.html

The following facts may be pertinent to the possible use of the USMS to intimidate me.

1.  The law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld (DC) filed false sworn statements with a DC agency certifying that I suffered from severe mental illness that rendered me potentially violent.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/12/social-security-administration-initial.html

2.  A senior management partner at Akin Gump is Vernon Jordan.

3.  I started blogging about Akin Gump's conduct in the fall of 2009.

4.  The U.S. Marshal interviewed me on 1/15/10, alleging that I made threatening statements about a federal judge: an accusation that has no factual support.

5.  Attorney General Holder is a personal friend of Vernon Jordan.

6.  Vernon Jordan reportedly tried to buy the silence of Monica Lewinsky in the late 1990s.

I believe the DC FBI Field Office is aware of my case.

Mr. Boehner, congratulations on your nomination to the post of Speaker of the House.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC 20008

202 362 7064

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

I also sent a copy of this email message to Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell.