Friday, December 17, 2010

email Message to Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN) 10/17/10

Senator Alexander:

The Office of Inspector General of the United States needs to look into why the U.S. Marshal undertook in January 2010 what appears to have been a sham threat investigation of me.


The following facts may be pertinent to the possible use of the USMS to intimidate me.

1. The law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld (DC) filed false sworn statements with a DC agency certifying that I suffered from severe mental illness that rendered me potentially violent. I used these false sworn statements to apply for Social Security Disability benefits. My disability claim is a total fraud and will end up costing the government about a half million dollars. Yes, I am currently engaged in the commission of a felony.


2. A senior management partner at Akin Gump is Vernon Jordan.

3. I started blogging about Akin Gump's conduct in the fall of 2009.

4. The U.S. Marshal interviewed me on 1/15/10, alleging that I made threatening statements about a federal judge: an accusation that has no factual support.

5. Attorney General Holder is a personal friend of Vernon Jordan.

6. Vernon Jordan reportedly tried to buy the silence of Monica Lewinsky in the late 1990s.

I believe the DC FBI Field Office is aware of my case. Phone: (202) 278-2000.

Gary Freedman

No comments: