Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Helping Federal Law Enforcement Every Way I Can!

To a Federal Law Enforcement Agency:

I am sending you the link to a blog post I wrote in January 2005 that discusses President Franklin D. Roosevelt at length. The post states: "I have a rage within me." It might be useful to share this with the [redacted] forensic expert. Please believe me when I tell you that I am providing you all the information you need to do an exhaustive investigation.

http://garfreed.blogspot.com/2005/08/all-i-ever-wanted-for-christmas_17.html

As you know, my former employer (Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld) filed a sworn statement with the D.C. government (May 22, 1992) confirming that it had determined that I was potentially violent. The D.C. Corporation Counsel advised the D.C. Court of Appeals in December 1997 that my coworkers had genuine and credible fears that I might have been armed and extremely dangerous. See Freedman v. D.C. Dept. Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Sept. 1, 1998). My direct supervisor (Christine Robertson) told her employees in late October 1991 that she was afraid I might kill her and she had the lock to her office suite changed to prevent me from gaining access to her.

Gary Freedman
202 362 7064

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

I think federal law enforcement should thank me.

How many people who have been certified by the D.C. government as "armed and extremely dangerous" have helped so many law enforcement agencies as I have over so many years?

My Daily Struggles said...

I want to assure Federal law enforcement:

I will never stop trying to help -- even if it takes another 30 years to uncover the violent and homicidal propensities that were so evident to the D.C. government.

Please believe me when I tell you, I will never rest!!