Tuesday, May 29, 2012

email Message to Professor Samuel Dash -- Georgetown University

June 18, 1996
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
#136
Washington, DC  20008-4530

Samuel Dash, Esq.
Professor of Law
Georgetown University Law Center
600 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, DC

RE: Presidential Security Threat

Dear Professor Dash:

The enclosed computer disc contains documentation for your general information in your capacity as a graduate of the Central High School of Philadelphia and as an expert in the area of legal ethics.

Attorney managers of my former employer, the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, have filed sworn statements with the District of Columbia Department of Human Rights that my belief that I was a victim of job discrimination and harassment while I was employed at the firm in the capacity of legal assistant, during the period June 13, 1988 to October 29, 1991, was the product of a pathological mental process (prominent in the psychotic mental disorders) that is associated with a risk of violent conduct.

Further my direct supervisor at Akin Gump advised her employees at the time of my job termination, on October 29, 1991, that I might have been disposed to commit a homicidal attack on the firm.  The firm arranged to have that supervisor's office suite secured against a possible homicidal attack, in the period after my job termination.

During my tenure, in August 1989, an Akin Gump co-worker stated to me: "We're all afraid of you.  We're all afraid you're going to buy a gun, bring it in and shoot everybody."

I have been under investigation by the U.S. Secret Service as a potential security threat to President Clinton and Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton.  I was interrogated by Special Agents at the Washington Field Office of the U.S. Secret Service on two occasions in regard to fears that I might pose a risk of harm to the President and Mrs. Clinton: in December 1994 and again in February 1996.

During the period September 1967 to June 1971 I was a student at the Central High School of Philadelphia.

If Central High School has any information that I engaged in any violent conduct or that I brought firearms or weapons of any kind onto the campus of Central High while I was a student there I request that you so advise the Office of U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia in connection with the enclosed declaration, dated April 24, 1995.

Federal law enforcement authorities, particularly the U.S. Secret Service, will want to know whether Central High School can provide any evidence that I ever threatened the President of the United States during my attendance.

I know that you will appreciate the seriousness of this matter, and may wish to review the matter thoroughly with current Central High School President Sheldon Pavel, Ph.D.

I have forwarded a body of documents pertinent to this matter to the U.S. Department of Justice (Criminal Division: John C. Keeney, Jr., Assistant Attorney General) as well as the U.S. Secret Service (Philip C. Leadroot, Special Agent), and the Office of U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia (Eric H. Holder, Jr.).

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

Enclosures

Weapons Statement 04/25/95 - U.S. Attorney

U.S. Attorney - 09/22/95

Secret Service  02/20/96

Secret Service 05/20/96

Psychiatrist  01/22/96

Brief - Freedman v. DHR

Order - D.C. Superior Court 6/10/96

Secret Service 06/17/96

Rosenheim 03/16/94

DOJ 06/10/96

Ticho - 1

Ticho 2

Starr 6/17/96

Earl 3/19/96

Baptiste 07/02/93

No comments: