Tuesday, May 15, 2012

email Message to Eva Bleich, Esq.

Eva H. Bleich, Esq.

I may face federal criminal prosecution for defrauding the U.S. Social Security Administration in the amount of hundreds of thousands of dollars. There is circumstantial evidence that I have used the George Washington University to carry out a major financial fraud against the Government of the United States.  In the event the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia does file criminal charges I solicit your legal representation in this matter.

The following is an email message I sent to the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice on May 4, 2012.  My case is somewhat unusual and complex.

This email message is not confidential.  You may share it with others.

I hope that you will fully disclose any facts about me pertinent to the concerns of federal law enforcement, including any conversations you may have had with any Akin Gump attorney managers about me.  We both attended Temple University Law School in the early 1980s.  Maybe you remember me.  Give my regards to Robert!

You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202 278-2000.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008
202 362 7064

No comments: